1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF MASSACHUSETTS AND NEW HAMPSHIRE, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 04/25/17 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 05/15/17 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.digitry.us/offer (the “Promotion Site”), and follow the prompts to provide and submit all required registration information (hereinafter an “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be in compliance with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Submission Guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or account. Incomplete entries, entries by script, macro or other automated means, or entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including without limitation, the Submission Guidelines, or which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The computer clock of the administrator is the official timekeeping device.
By submitting an Entry, you hereby consent to Sponsor being able to use your entry on its social media channels and/or website(s) as they see fit. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Incomplete entries, entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, Entries that do not fully comply with these Official Rules, including, without limitation the submission guidelines (“Submission Guidelines”) detailed below, or entries which subvert the entry process, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will not be eligible. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of delivery or Entry during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person, regardless of email address used, in excess of the above stated limitation, will be void. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Prize Drawing/Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): On or about three (3) days after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, Administrator shall perform a random drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) from among all eligible Entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, in order to select one (1) Prize Winner. There is one (1) Prize available to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Once confirmed as an official Prize winner, as detailed below, the Prize winner will receive one (1) One Hundred Dollar Visa® Gift Card ($100) .) The total ARV for all prizes is one hundred dollars ($100).
6. Prize Winner Notification/Verification: The potential prize winners must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as the official winner and accept the prize. On or about one (1) business day after the Prize Drawing, Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential prize winner via the email to the address provided upon entry. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential prize winner will be required to respond to such notification as provided, accepting the prize and providing their physical and/or email address (as requested), for prize delivery purposes, within two (2) calendar days of such notification or notification attempt, or the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected and notified. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential prize winners two (2) times during the two (2) calendar day period. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential prize winner fail for any reason, or if a potential prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules or instructions upon notification, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential prize winner will be selected from among remaining eligible Entries for the applicable drawing. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, email, actual or simulated likenesses, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and prize information of prize winner in connection with the Sweepstakes and the marketing thereof (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Further, prize winners hereby indemnify the Released Parties from any claims, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from breach of these Official Rules.
7. Prize Conditions: There is one hundred dollars ($100) of prizing available to be awarded herein. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated prizes herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
8. Limitation of Liability: Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, jumbled, incorrect, or inaccurate entries, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted where Sponsor deems fit and the prize will be awarded via random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up until the time of termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated tweets are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online tweet; (ii) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties: (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use a prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to a prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
9. Governing Law/Venue: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION
10. Request for the Name of Winners and/or Official Rules: For the name of the Prize winner, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 05/31/17, to: Brand Connections, 26 Orange Road, Montclair, NJ 07042.
11. Sponsor: Brand Connections LLC, 26 Orange Road, Montclair, NJ 07042.